August 11, 2011

Good Morning

Good Morning

Today is just a blah day ... Economy going crazy and me the only one working and I watching these reality shows and wonder .. Seriously !! I have been in a funk lately because I am living paycheck to paycheck and trying to cut back and not sure where to start --- Then the show Downsizing comes on and I though Hmmm maybe I can learn something and then as I am watching it hits me ... How can they complain when they are getting paid to have their lives on TV --- How is this a bad thing .. any of the Housewives of shows .. Seriously the biggest thing you have to worry about is whether to get a cappuccino or a decaf -- I said I was in a funk. I need work on my house and I have tried to get then best deal for my dollar and no deals... I ever offered to help and so did my DH and they said we could not form insurance reasons.. SO I am looking up online how to fix and repair and go from there. So if anyone living in Bethlehem PA knows of anyone or where I can look online for a good Handy Man ... I am willing to help !
I do make a decent hourly wage < between 19.00 and 20.00 per hour > Insurance for me and family is about 160.00 a month for full coverage > it is all the taxes .. Since Steve and I are not legally married > it is a domestic partnership form now > I also have a 401k and that is doing OK for now-- I had to borrow against it for < Emergency > Washer and Fridge died at the same time ..lol..I just sit and look at all the things that are taken out of my paycheck ... SS Tax < may not be there for me when i retire > Privilege Tax , I live in PA , it is NO longer a privilege to work .. Medicare Tax > again may not be there for me when I retire , City Tax . for 2 cities and I work in 1 and live in another , State Tax , FICA , It just seems like WHERE does this money go ????
Steve has been looking for work for over 3 years .. he had a job and we had to take care of my Mother and he stayed home with her --- She has been in a home for about 3 years now but so far only temp jobs ---
I am not looking for sympathy or anything I just needed to vent..
WE have our health , family and love so we are good ...
Sorry for the vent but i do feel better for now ...LOL
Have a great day all

No comments: