November 9, 2010

Update

Here is an updated : About Me

This is a page about my Life > I am a Mom > 48 years old and engaged to a wonderful man > I have 3 children ages 25 / 19/ 16 I have 2 girls and 1 boy >

I work full time for a Wireless Phone Company 4 days a week full time so I get 3 days off a week > I have 6 fur babies most I have adopted to make sure they have a good life > others are from having puppies ..lol.. not by choice > the picture in the corner is My Buddah > he is is my big baby..

My Finance Stephen is 33 and a stay at home dad and takes care of everything for me... We were taking care of my mother for 3 years and he sacrificed his job to take care of her and has never looked back.. she is in a home now for Alzhimers so he stays home and I work and it works for us.

This is why we have begun < over 4 years ago > living frugally and making our own when possible .. I make laundry soap > make cleaners > we also use the bread maker > shop stores that are good but prices are good : Aldi's is one > Redners Warehouse > Dollar General > Dollar Tree > Ollie's > are some I use > we are going to be trying Bottom Dollar > we have a garden planned this year > also we are downsizing and getting rid of things we don't really need and donating to a Thrift Store as well > We shop more at a Thrift Store and have found awesome deals > like 5 Articles of Clothes for $ 10.00 then we get a stamp and once we have the card filled we get $ 10.00 of FREE Clothes so we win either way !

This site is going to be a site in progress with information > recipes > links to sites and such to help us all SAVE money.. please share your ideas with me and I will give credit to you ... Michelle.Stephen2010@gmail.com is where to send all info ..

Here is my favorite quote ever : Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind ! by Dr. Suess

No comments: