September 14, 2014

Good Morning

I am really sorry I have not been on here in a bit ... My final semester before my externship was crazy busy but I passed and I graduated with a 3.88 GPA. I am so proud of myself.
I did my externship at Lehigh Valley Hsopital Gyn Oncolgy dept. and I loved it .. had a blast and the people were so nice ... they were not hiring so I was looking for jobs ... started looking in 6.13.2014 and finally got one 8.18.2014 ( not in the medical field ).
You have to do what you have to do and I have bills yto pay so I am working for a company called Synchronoss ( through CoWorx ) and I work in the RTA dept. We do the scheduling and watching the agents on the phones and such. I love it and I am thinking of doing homer health aide part time until I find something in the Medical Field full time and the pat is right.

That is pretty much it in a nut shell... I will be getting caught up on Free things again and some cool recipes and such...

Have a blessed day !!
Michelle

No comments: