October 13, 2014

10.13.2014

Good Morning !!
It is a bit cloudy and dreary here today BUT the Walking Dead is back and OMG what an season opener... I am not sure if anyone here watches the Walking Dead but OMG... I have watched all 4 Seasons and they are on season 5 and have been renewed for Season 6.. I am SO excited...

Last night's show was emotional and action packed ... they push the limit but never go over it ... I love this show because it is realistic and this COULD happen.. and what would people do in this situation .. it brings out the best and worst in people. LOVE IT

Here is a link to check it out http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/season-5-tease-the-walking-dead


On to other thigns..lol..
I go into work today and I am glad I have a job. I like it and most of the people I work with... I wish it coud be 100% drama free but it is not. So I do what I do ...lol..

Well I am going to get my day started !!
Have a Blessed Day ...!!
Michelle

No comments: